The Global Label Industry Market is projected to reach $ 45.22 billion by 2022. Alongside the promising figures, the Indian Label lndustry is growing data rate of 8% per year.
The growing demands of label printers for shorter print runs, faster turnaround, and greater flexibility & customization is driving the industry towards higher levels of automation across digital and analogue printing methods. Investments in combination label printing equipment has also grown over the years. Aesthetic labelling and decorative techniques boost pack value. The trend adds more prospects to the industry. Labels have come up as a well founded choice for Web Offset Printers, opening new avenues and opportunities.
Giving a global business & networking platform to the industry, PAMEX 2022, India’s Premier Printing Exhibition, will dedicate an EXCLUSIVE HALL to Label Converters and Printers!
- Digital and conventional Printing presses
- High tech label and packaging materials
- Prepress and platemaking technology.
- Finishing and converting systems
- Inspection, overprinting and label application equipment.
- Dies, cutters, rollers.
- Inks and coatings
- RFID and security solutions
- Software and interactive technology
- Printers / converters of labels,flexible packaging and folding cartons
- Brand owners
- Label and packaging designers
- Industry suppliers