Pamex is an international exhibiton on Printing and Allied Machinery.
The exhibition will showcase generation next technologies from worldwide solution providers across various categories like pre-press, in-press and post press segments. The Show will host dedicated pavilions for label & narrow web printing and presses; paper & board converting and corrugated machinery & equipment. Flexo & gravure printing, digital presses, web offset presses, sheet fed offset presses and signage machinery & process equipment will widely be displayed at the event.
- Trade Visitors from the following segements are expected to visit.
- Printers & Print Buyers.
- Publishers including owners of Commercial Newspapers.
- Converters, Corrugated Box Manufacturers.
- Production / Quality Control Managers from FMCG and Retail sectors.
- Government Agencies and Associations.
- End users influencing audience segments like design houses and art directors & production managers of corporate companies, the pay-per-print business and media production.
The exhibition is only open for Trade Visitors. Visitors need to provide a visiting card to gain access to the exhibition.
No. Entry is free of charge for Trade Visitors.
Pre Registered Visitors get their entry badge in advance via email. You can collect your jacket at the registration area and proceed to the exhibiton.
The show is operational from 10 am to 6pm on the first three days. The last day the show is operational from 10am to 4pm.
For Pre-Registered visitors, show directory is given free of charge. Visitors registering on site can purchase the show directorry for a nominal fee.
Photography is permitted in General Areas. Please ask the exhibitors before taking photos of the stalls.
Yes. Once registered, visitors can enter the exhibiton venue multiple times during the entire exhibition.
Visitors under the age of 16 years are not permitted in the exhibition.
The venue doesn’t allow any food and beverages from outside. You can purchase it from the cafeteria present at the venue.
There is no Wifi avaialble at the venue. You can visit the business centre for your needs.